The best week of the year

Sail Camp

4980 Buckley Cove Way

Stockton CA 95219 

​registrar@sailcamp.org

Dear SailCamp Families,

When we made the difficult decision to cancel SailCamp in 2020 none of us imagined that SailCamp 2021 would be at risk, but sadly, here we are....  Covid-19 is still infecting people at an alarming rate and we are looking to guidance from the professionals to determine if and how we could hold SailCamp in 2021. According to the CDC, SailCamp would fall into the highest risk category:

Highest Risk: Campers mix between groups and do not remain spaced apart. All campers are not from the local geographic area (e.g., community, town, city, or county).


The camp directors have carefully reviewed all aspects of camp (flag pole, meals, dock activities, sailing, crafts, bathrooms and tent areas). Our goal was to identify if and how each component of camp could be run safely given the resources we have available.  Unfortunately, our conclusion at this point is that we could not realistically maintain the masking, spacing and hygiene that is necessary to protect campers, volunteers and staff.

With much regret,
Your SailCamp Directors
Buster, David, Jen, Julie, and Mike

contact sail camp

contact us